terça-feira, 26 de outubro de 2010

...

And I miss the times when the world I ran to was enough to get me through the day..

I hate that all that fills my mind are pages full of questions that start with what if..

I wish I had known what I know now..

It scares me that given the chance I'd go through all of it again...

Terrified that the feeling won't go away..terrified that it does..

These are the times I wish I could push the button and go numb...

I miss the games...I miss the days when even though everything was wrong..it all seemed right.

Somedays I wish I could forget every little detail I remember about you..But how could I forget..

Hating you would make this a lot easier...but I could never hate you..

And everytime I remember the letters it all comes rushing back..and there's nothing I can do about it.

All those feelings are bottled up inside...And I don't want to be here when they get out.

These days I hate dreaming..the past sneaks up on me..and I never want to wake up again.

And I still wish I had done something to keep what I cherished the most..

Most days I'm just numb...but there's always something that reminds me of you..and everything falls apart..

What hurts the most was being so close...

I hate that I was stupid enough to let go of what everyone is looking for..

Standing here wondering..if I will ever feel something new..

Wish I had the strength to put these feelings in a box and never had to deal with the hurt again...

There's nothing I can do...but I know..in the back of my mind..I keep wishing..

I always hoped that love was enough..

And everytime I walk pass you I can't stop my heart from beating faster..only for it to fall to my stomach when I snap back to the present..

Wish I could see the future..only to know how this story ends..

And I'm just waiting..waiting to see what happens in the end..doubting it'll be what I always wanted..

Nothing could replace those years..and nothing has ever come even close to the feelings I had..

I never want to feel that kind of love again..not when I still love something that's impossible for me to have..

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário